Sunday 29 March 2015

Little Stitch and me

I tried facebook for the first time at the beginning of March I have always been a bit wary of it wondering why people want to see what people had for breakfast or where they have been on holiday. Little did I know about the facebook revelation that small businesses sell on there, especially crafty people. I have bought some lovely things from very talented people.







Well, my husband and my Nan, especially,  are always bugging me to start sewing for other people so I decided to give it a go. I lauched at the beginning of March and my page seems to be growing steadily with more interest. I have now got a small rail of clothes in a local shabby chic craft shop called 'Susie's' in Maldon High Street which i am adding to all the time. We also have started a FB page for our extra fabric that we haven't used which is going crazy at the moment.
I have now got 17 dresses to make and am booked up until the middle of the Summer so things are looking very bright. I am quite amazed at the FB phenomenon it has taken me by surprise and i am loving every minute so far. I am doing something that i love and getting paid for it you can't ask any more than that.
www.facebook.com/Littlestitchandme
www.facebook.com/littlestitchfabrics

5 comments:

sustainablemum said...

Wow! Good luck with your new venture. I have yet to succumb to Facebook...........

mrsrobinson said...

Well done, you! The makes look rather lovely...

Little stitch and me said...

Thank you x

Little stitch and me said...

Thank you, it took me a while but it is a great resource too with lots of groups for learning new things and buying more fabric of course tee hee x

BigLittle said...

Yay! So glad to hear it is all going well and you are so booked up. Well done you :) xx