Friday 12 June 2015

Dino roar and fresh stitch patterns

I have been pattern testing again, this time for Fresh Stitch patterns. I got to try a boat neck top and baby harem pants in jersey fabric. I have told a bit of jersey sewing lately and I am totally hooked. It's so quick and easy and looks so professional. We now stock some reasonably priced jersey in our fabric shop however I used my new jersey from Lillestoff, I love this dinosaur print with exploding volcanoes and prehistoric creatures.





I chose to make for my sister's little boy. So I teamed the dinosaur print with a petrol blue and white stripe with bright orange cuffs to match the dino print.
I love how it turned out but the trousers in an age 1 were just so huge on his tiny frame I guess he is small for his age. The top fitted perfectly and the instructions were easy to follow with great diagrams to help too. Get your pattern now while they are still reduced here https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/236304428/combo-special-new-release-only-750

2 comments:

mrsrobinson said...

Adorable! Gorgeous makes... Now off to look at the jersey in your shop!

Little stitch and me said...

Thank you, I love this jersey it's from lillestoff x